Temporary error: ymws:Server.UserOpenFailed?
I have been getting this message for almost an hour now. Is this a problem with my account or a more generalized error?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
The problem lies with the Yahoo servers. Same is happening with my account. Yahoo says it will be straightened out today.
Other Answers (15)
- I've had the same problem for about a week now. I have emailed Yahoo more than 3 times and have gotten no response. The fact is, I don't think yahoo techs can resolve this to be honest, which is the reason why they dont respond to any of the users who have been reaching out to them even though they claim to have a customer contact link.
- This "Temporary error: ymws:Server.UserOpenFailed" drives me crazy since 4 days now.
I've sent e-mails, called 1-800-318-0612 (have waited for 2 hours on the waiting line). No help at all...
I'm truly desperate :(
- I'm having the same problem for the past 2 weeks.. each time I try to open my yahoo mail, the error message "Temporary error: ymws:Server.UserOpenFailed " pops up and there's nothing I can do about it.. It sucks man.. please fix this problem..
- Somethings definately wrong as i can't get into my email account either, perhaps they're updating the system or something
- I am not able to access the account for last two days, and i am getting UserOpenFailed error.
- I cant Access my account its shows the error ymws:Server.UserOpenFailed
let me know whats the problem
- I couldn't access my emails since 18th of October. Why any responsible person from yahoo doesn't respond to this issue?
- Kindly resolve this problem at the earliest.
- There is the same problem with the german portal of yahoo. Is this happening wold-wide.. WOW
- I´m having the same problema since a week,I don´t know what to do, Yahoo has no answered pleaseeeeeeeeeee
- Please help me for this error
- Me too. I'm glad I'm not alone!
- any updates? its been a week now and I really need to check my email, yahoo, please respond